*ప్రయోగాలు; ఏదైనా మూసపై ప్రయోగాలు చెయ్యదలిస్తే దాన్నో ఉపపేజీగా చేసి, ప్రయోగాలు చెయ్యండి
What should I avoid? ==
Generally, you should avoid any substantial content that is unrelated to Wikipedia. Examples include:
* A [[weblog]] relating your non-Wikipedia activities
* Extensive discussion not related to Wikipedia
* Excessive personal information (more than a couple of pages)
* Opinion pieces not related to Wikipedia or other non-encyclopedic material
* Games, roleplaying sessions, and other things that fall into "entertainment" rather than "writing an encyclopedia," particularly if they involve people who are not active participants in the project.
* Communications with people uninvolved with the project
:''See also: [[Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not]]''
Free and low-cost web hosting, email, and weblog services are widely available, and are a good alternative for content unrelated to Wikipedia. You might also want to consider [[Wikicities]] for wiki-style community collaboration.
The Wikipedia community is fairly tolerant and offers fairly wide latitude in applying these guidelines to regular participants. Particularly, community-building activities that are not strictly "on topic," may be allowed, especially when initiated by committed Wikipedians with good edit histories. At their best, such activities help us to build the community, and this helps to build the encyclopedia.
Redirecting your userpage to another page (other than your talk page or a subpage of your user page) is frowned on by some people. Doing so makes it difficult to follow links to your userpage and thus to leave you messages or to look at your contributions. The exception, of course, is if you redirect the userpage for an older account of yours to the userpage of your current account.
== Ownership and editing of pages in the user space ==