===మర్యాద పూర్వక చర్చపై మరిన్ని చిట్కాలు===
* Always make clear what point you are addressing, especially in replies.
** Quoting a post is O.K., but stating how you interpreted it is better. Before proceeding to say that someone is wrong, concede you might have misinterpreted him or her.
* Don't ''label'' or ''[[wikipedia:no personal attacks|personally attack]]'' people or their edits.
**Terms like "racist," "sexist" or even "poorly written" make people defensive. This makes it hard to discuss articles productively.
Parting words of advice from [[User:Larry Sanger|Larry Sanger]]:
*to be open and warmly welcoming, not insular,
An outline for a Wikicovenant from [[User:Kingturtle|Kingturtle]]:
* Make others feel welcome (even longtime participants; even those you dislike)
* Create and continue a friendly environment
* Turn the other cheek (which includes walking away from potential edit wars)
* Give praise, especially to those you don't know (most people like to know they are wanted and appreciated)