(→Planned features: +)
(sort hatnotes, remove editorializing, clarify the lightweight details slightly)
'''Flow''' is a planned (2013) improvement
As of May 2013, this project is just beginning and consequently there are no useable or testable versions available at this time. However, there is an interactive prototype (see link in the navigation box) that will demonstrate some of the features. The final product may look, feel, and behave very differently from this initial mock-up.
* No need to archive discussions—old posts will automatically "fall off" the page, and can be retrieved by scrolling down or searching for them.
* No way for inexperienced people to accidentally remove your posts or vandalize them.
* No "complete" wikitext editor, but a lightweight "fallback" editor supporting some wiki syntax will be available for users
* A place for an 'introduction' to the page, which can contain free-form text, user boxes, templates, etc.
* A way to close or hat old threads to prevent further replies.
* A way to link to previous discussions or individual comments.