There is no rule that is objective and not open to interpretation on what constitutes a personal attack as opposed to constructive discussion, but some types of comments are ''never'' acceptable:
* Racial, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, national, sexual, or other [[epithet]]s (such as against people with disabilities) directed against another contributor, or against a group of contributors. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual orientation, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.
* Using someone's affiliations as an [[ad hominem]] means of dismissing or discrediting their views—regardless of whether said affiliations are mainstream. An example could be "''you're a train spotter so what would you know about fashion?''" Note that it is not a personal attack to question an editor at their talk page about their possible [[Wikipedia:Conflict of interest|conflict of interest]] on a specific article or topic. However, speculating on the real-life identity of another editor may constitute [[Wikipedia:Harassment#Posting of personal information|outing]], which is a serious offense.
* Linking to external attacks, harassment, or other material, for the purpose of attacking another editor.
* వాడుకరులను నాజీలు, నియంతలు మరియు మరే ఇతర దుర్మార్గులతో పోల్చడం. ([[:en:Godwin's law|గాడ్విన్ నియమం]] కూడా చూడండి.)
* Accusations about personal behavior that lack evidence. Serious accusations require serious evidence. Evidence often takes the form of [[Wikipedia:Complete diff and link guide|diffs and links]] presented on wiki.
* Criticisms of, or references to, personal behavior in an inappropriate context, like on a policy or article talk page, or in an edit summary, rather than on a user page or conflict resolution page. Remember: ''Comment on content, not on the contributor''. For dispute resolution including how best to address the behavior of others, please follow [[WP:DR]].
* వివిధ రకాల బెదిరింపులు:
** [[వికీపీడియా:చట్టపరమైన బెదిరింపులు వద్దు|చట్టపరమైన చర్యలు తీసుకుంటానని బెదిరించడం]]
** దాడిచేస్తానని లేదా ఇతర వికీబయట చర్యలు తీసుకుంటానని బెదిరించడం (ముఖ్యంగా ప్రాణాంతక బెదిరింపులు)
** వాడుకరి పేజీ లేదా చర్చా పేజీలలో [[వికీపీడియా:దుశ్చర్య|దుశ్చర్యలకు]] పాల్పడుతానని బెదిరించడం.
** Threats or actions which deliberately expose other Wikipedia editors to political, religious or other persecution by government, their employer or any others. Violations of this sort may result in a block for an extended period of time, which may be applied immediately by any administrator upon discovery. Admins applying such sanctions should confidentially notify the members of the [[Wikipedia:Arbitration Committee|Arbitration Committee]] of what they have done and why.
** వాడుకరి యొక్క వ్యక్తిగత సమాచారాన్ని [[WP:OUTING|బయటపెడతానని]] బెదిరించడం.
These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging an editor is a personal attack ''regardless of the manner in which it is done''. When in doubt, comment on the article's content without referring to its contributor at all.
==వ్యక్తిగత దూషణలకు ఎలా స్పందించాలి==