వికీపీడియా:Configuring on Mac
Mac OS 9 and earlierసవరించు
Telugu is not supported on Classic Mac OS.
Mac OS Xసవరించు
- Download the Macintosh version of the Pothana font from here or from Mediafire
- Double-click the font and click the "Install" button. (10.3 and above), or
- Move the file to
You should now see correctly rendered Telugu script in most applications including Safari and Firefox.
- For Inscript layout:
- Download Telugu.keylayout from here. Direct link to file provided here from alternate site for convenience.
- Place this file in ~/Library/Keyboard Layouts/
- Logout and login
- You should find Telugu keyboard layout in "System Preferences" -> "International" -> "Input Menu"; enable it. Also select "Show input menu in menu bar".
- Telugu should be available form "Input Menu" on the menu bar; select it
- Use Telugu in any application.
- RTS layout:
- Not available.