వికీపీడియా:Configuring on Windows 2000
We need to do three things
- Make sure that your Internet Explorer version is latest. At least 6.0. (open Internet Explorer, Click on Help in top menu and then click on "About Internet Explorer" to see the version of Internet Explorer); If the version is not 6.0 or more then you need to upgrade it. Try the following link. IE upgrade
- Now we need a font. Download pothana2000 font from here pothana2000. And unzip and place pothana2000.ttf file in c:\windows\fonts directory.
- Now download the following file and unzip to get usp10.dll. usp10.dll; Now place this usp10.dll file in "c:\program files\Internet Explorer" folder.
Difference between RTS and Inscriptసవరించు
- RTS: Rice Tranbsliteration Scheme: You write Telugu in Roman script like this..
- "telugunu rOman^ lipilO raastaaru. daanni telugu lipilOki maarcukuMTAru".
- Inscrit: This is an inbuilt feature of the operating System. When you select Inscript, your keyboard is automatically configured to write Telugu as you type. For exmple.. if you press the key -'k' -telugu letter 'ka' is written on the screen. This is the extension of the conventional Telugu Type writer keyboard.